MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FREE Graphics!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2013-06-08, 02:32 AM)Ryan M. Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. Just text or... Any specific logo looking for? When I mean logo, I mean image like Chase has their square-circle logo.
Could the logo please be a smaller version of this, http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/view...af&large=1?
Thanks for the logo Ryan! Great work. Where did you find the HQ NCIS logo?
Russian, had it on my desktop for a long while as I am a fan of NCIS. Came in handy one say eh? Ok Kratom.
Not trying to flatter you, but the NCIS logo you made looks great. Thank you for doing these for free. Big Grin
(2013-06-06, 03:54 AM)Ryan M. Wrote: [ -> ]Needing to refresh my skills with graphics, so please spam this post with all the graphics you need and I will do my best to keep up. Thanks for helping me out! By the way, this is all FREE!

Let me see..

I need a logo

MY site: Battlefield Game - Brazilian Community OR BATTLEFIELD + BRASIL Big Grin

Bg = transparent, ok?
forget my forum skin
A logo about e-sports
You can?
Hey Ryan,

Do you mind trying to make another one?
Same size as my NCIS one for

LucarioHosting

I don't mind if what picture you use as a background (like you did for the NCIS logo)

If you want to do it!

Thanks anyway,
Can you make one for Pokemon-Hub? Big Grin <3
Sorry guys, I have been on a vacation in New York City. Russian, here is your logo, if you'd like any more, please show ownership (I don't like people selling free logos I make). Here is your logo: [Image: Untitled_5.gif]

MichaudĀ©, here is your requested Pokemon Hub logo, if you guys don't like them, please speak up, remember, this is for me getting better and the greater service to you guys. I will gladly edit your logos to your needs. Thanks!
[Image: Pokemon_Hub.gif]

dthiago, here is your requested Battlefield 4 Brasil logo with e-sports. I hope you like it. If you want anything changed our different, please speak up, I'd love to make this the way you truly want it. Here it is, by the way guys, all the logos I make, have transparent backgrounds so they can be used on any background, anyway, here is your requested logo dthiago:

[Image: Battlefield_4_Brasil.gif]

KratomPW, here is your requested logo for your website. Hope you like it, like I say to all the rest of my customers, if you don't like it, or want something changed, please feel free to speak up and let me know. I'll be more than glad to make sure you get what you want. You gave me a leaf that you wanted included in your logo, unfortunately, if I were to use that, it would no longer be a transparent background, which means your header would have to have a white background. Anyway, here is the logo I tailored for you:

[Image: Kratom_PW.gif]
The logo you made looks great! It's just that the logo background isn't transparent. Here is a screenshot of what it looks like: http://i.imgur.com/TGb8PQS.png.
(2013-06-14, 03:29 AM)Ryan M. Wrote: [ -> ]dthiago, here is your requested Battlefield 4 Brasil logo with e-sports. I hope you like it. If you want anything changed our different, please speak up, I'd love to make this the way you truly want it. Here it is, by the way guys, all the logos I make, have transparent backgrounds so they can be used on any background, anyway, here is your requested logo dthiago:

[Image: Battlefield_4_Brasil.gif]

Understand these critics as an attempt to improve for everyone.

I liked it but ...

Is too large for any layout.
BF4Brasil is more interesting than the full name.
I prefer a logo than a full name as it might use a logo with any name.
Only football is known in my country: D.
And this site is about a FPS game. Something more mature ...

Forget the name and develop a logo - can be?

Sometimes i try to use PS see this
http://forum.bf4brasil.com.br/topico-kit...rasil.html
Pages: 1 2 3 4