MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FREE Graphics!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello to all MyBB Forum users! I am offering FREE graphics! But there is a catch, well, not really, but some rules. Simple enough, here they are:

1. Do not claim you made the GFX Project
2. You may have 2 GFX Projects, if you want more, you will need to provide ownership.
3. Give honest criticism, if you don't like it, SAY SO!

Also, please read carefully, you must have been on the community forums for AT LEAST 1 month. Sorry, I just don't want people signing up just to get a free GFX Project.

So, what does a GFX Project include? It includes... Youtube intros, logos, signatures, backgrounds, avatars, Youtube Channel Art. Anything that you can think of!

Some things I have created before:

Youtube introduction: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khdZ8RXOCWs

Logo: [Image: a2du9s.png]

This is just some of what I have done.

Vouches:
.m. Wrote:I needed a good looking logo for a friend's forum and Ryan made a great logo within 15 minutes.

therussiangamer Wrote:Thanks for the logo Ryan! Great work.

KratomPW Wrote:Not trying to flatter you, but the NCIS logo you made looks great. Thank you for doing these for free.
I needed a good looking logo for a friend's forum and Ryan made a great logo within 15 minutes.
Thanks for the vouch .m.! Glad to help!
I need a beautiful logo

And also a symbol can make it for me
I need a logo done for my NCISForum.

something like this

[Image: NCISBig_Logo.png]

but a bit better?

Thank you (same size please)
Hugely big, but I am sure you can shrink it:
[Image: NCIS_Logo_2013.gif]
Ryan, first thanks for the service. Second, I would need a logo for a forum that I will be starting (soon, working on it, currently it is a blog) that is in my signature.
Ok. I will see what I can do!

Do you have any themes right now in your portfolio? I could use those in your logo.
This is a great thread! Could you make me a logo for http://kratomchat.com?

Just something that matches, I absoutely suck at graphics!

Could it say something like:
main text = Kratom.PW
small text (below main text) = Discover The World Of Kratom
Ok. Just text or... Any specific logo looking for? When I mean logo, I mean image like Chase has their square-circle logo.
Pages: 1 2 3 4