MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cusomized header with links
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I replace the top (where the logo is) with my own header image and a row of links? What part of the board must I modify?

I'm good at html, & can handle css, but if you are kind enough to help please be specific. I'm a novice at this type of b-board.

Thanks very much.
Have a look at Admin CP > Templates & Style > Templates > Header Templates > Header for adding a menu (for example, have a look at my forum, I added extra menu's www.tangodown.nl/forum )

Header image can be replaced by uploading a new one to \forum\images\logo.gif (if I remember correctly)
Wow! Your b-board is fantastic! I love the template - is it available for download?

I will take a stab at the header customization as you describe it.
THANK YOU!
(2013-06-06, 01:44 PM)CCKitty Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! Your b-board is fantastic! I love the template - is it available for download?
I just made some minor changes to the default template, really Smile I'm not sure if it can easily be distributed, because I believe I had to hard-code some links in Dutch into some template files etc. Not sure, it is a long time ago actually.