MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I will be an active member on your forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I am posting on people's forums for money, since most of you don't know who I am I am willing to do 5 free posts for you to decide wether or not you would like my services.
Pricing: [Pricing is a limited time only]
50 Posts - $3.00
100 Posts - $5.00
300 Posts - $12.00
---------------------
Or other pricing options can be arranged.

Note - These will be quality posts, if I don't already know the subject of your forum, I will research it to do quality posts. It won't be spam.
Can you try out on NCISForum.net

These prices look good and if your posting is good then, We can hire you to start off with 50 posts and then move on. You can post in General Chat,
However, it is more prefered if you post in the NCIS section
Yeah I don't really watch NCIS but I can try to fake it by googling things, I will make them quality, my username will be Zutery on your forum.
(2013-06-06, 10:30 PM)Zutery Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I don't really watch NCIS but I can try to fake it by googling things, I will make them quality, my username will be Zutery on your forum.

What do u mean amazon?
I am interested, your PM is disabled, could not contact you.
I'm going to order 300 posts, but you can't do them yet. It's not likely you'll be able to do them for a while.

Please turn your PMs on, and then PM me, or email me at [email protected]
Okay I turned on my PMs.
Bumpitty bump bump bump
I'd easily hire you to do 100. But my system requires a bit more work than just completely text-based posts, so I'd pay you $10 instead of $5.

PM me for more information, please include your Skype.
Are you still doing this task? Sent you a PM before a week and no response to it.
Pages: 1 2