MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: cant change the text color (error 404)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey.....
i want to change the default text colour of my template to default black but whenever i am going to open global.css means any link in stylesheet it taking me to error 404....

or also tell me full procedure to change text color...

my site... http://studentsuvidha.in/
my forum:-- http://studentsuvidha.in/forum
contact your web host and ask if they have enabled mod_security for your site (see more details)
if it is enabled then ask them to disable or try using .htaccess to disable it
how can i disable it by .htaccess ???
^ referred thread has the details. you can add the following in .htaccess to try disabling mod_security
# If mod_security is enabled, attempt to disable it.
<IfModule mod_security.c>
    # Turn off mod_security filtering.
    SecFilterEngine Off

# The below probably isn't needed, but better safe than sorry.
    SecFilterScanPOST Off
</IfModule>
1) file edited
2) waited for approx 10min
3) cache of browser cleared...

still not working getting same error 404
^ have you confirmed that mod_security is enabled and have you contacted your web host ?
(2013-06-07, 10:14 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ have you confirmed that mod_security is enabled and have you contacted your web host ?

yes i confirmed from host that mod_security is enabled and they are saying this is not possible to disable this bcz i have shared hosting plan,... thats why i am asking for disable it through the .htaccess file....

please tell me how to do that

still waiting for reply
Hi,
For text color, property is "color", it should be set for #container element (maybe that's not the only element to change).
CSS filename is "css.php?stylesheet=29" and you should check where css.php is pointing.

Theme intox fusion which uses it should be in one thread here, but it was deleted, it is also on some site, which won't show downloads to non-members, or maybe it's deleted there too.
(2013-06-08, 11:32 AM)thebobo1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
For text color, property is "color", it should be set for #container element (maybe that's not the only element to change).
CSS filename is "css.php?stylesheet=29" and you should check where css.php is pointing.

Theme intox fusion which uses it should be in one thread here, but it was deleted, it is also on some site, which won't show downloads to non-members, or maybe it's deleted there too.

i think this will work when i have access to stylesheet on admin cp..
but whenever i am trying to access stylesheet i am getting error 404..
^ though your forum is on shared host, your web host should be able to disable mod_security for your forum alone.
Pages: 1 2