MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: www.ReviewForums.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is currently ranked number 1 on Google for "review forums" which is getting 60,500 searches per month globally. I currently have it completely optimized, and have done extensive SEO. It is registered with namecheap, and is active until January 22, 2014. comes with domain, database, and all files. The theme is premium from audentio. I am looking for offers 100+ only please. I know the stats are low, but the domain alone with its ranks are alone worthy. Minor dedication and the site will blow up in activity.

Current stats,
Our members have made a total of 4,807 posts in 578 threads.
We currently have 200 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, DollieEUE
The most users online at one time was 314 on 01-05-2013 at 12:49 AM

Keyword, review forums
Competition, Low
Global Monthly Searches , 60,500
Hi, Out of the 200 registered, how many are active? From the home page, it looks only one person is active.
(2013-06-07, 11:16 PM)freedntalk Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Out of the 200 registered, how many are active? From the home page, it looks only one person is active.

There is 23 active members. Please let me know if you have anymore questions.

http://www.ImageKorner.com/QTd.png
They are only recorded as active members due to 22 of them registering today, and you yourself logging in. You have zero active members.

Anyway, good luck. Decent domain.
(2013-06-08, 12:22 AM)Xanth Wrote: [ -> ]They are only recorded as active members due to 22 of them registering today, and you yourself logging in. You have zero active members.

Anyway, good luck. Decent domain.

Yeah I guess that is true. I am selling it for the domain for the most part it being completely setup is just a plus.
I see $100 is lot for pretty new forum with less than 1k threads.. You can contact me if you are willing to sell for $50 via paypal anytime..
(2013-06-18, 08:35 AM)manig Wrote: [ -> ]I see $100 is lot for pretty new forum with less than 1k threads.. You can contact me if you are willing to sell for $50 via paypal anytime..

It's not all about the stats. The domain is pretty legit, and its ranked number 1 for its main niche. It can't really get any better.