MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Attachment images aren't shown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All the new images attached can't be seen.

Ex:
http://forum.antinovaordemmundial.com/at...p?aid=2033

Space is fine:

Quote:Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/md2 691G 43G 614G 7% /
/dev/md1 496M 42M 429M 9% /boot

And I gave a chmod to the upload folder to give write access to files and subfolders.

any help?
Could anyone give a hand with this? None of the images are shown at the moment and we can't attach new pictures as well...
Already a few days without showing attachments.

Any attachmend or thumbnails, they can be uploaded, they are there, but just are not shown.

Already looked at the DB, then at the mybb/uploads/201306 folder, which is where my image should be. It is there, downloaded and it is valid, but for some reason cant see it using the attachment php file, also no info of the attachment at the post page.##Funnily enough, now I tried on IE, and it actually downloaded the image. What could be causing the problem?

<-- edit: solved => Can't see attachments -->
(2013-06-16, 08:25 AM)echofloripa Wrote: [ -> ]Already a few days without showing attachments.

Any attachmend or thumbnails, they can be uploaded, they are there, but just are not shown.

Already looked at the DB, then at the mybb/uploads/201306 folder, which is where my image should be. It is there, downloaded and it is valid, but for some reason cant see it using the attachment php file, also no info of the attachment at the post page.##Funnily enough, now I tried on IE, and it actually downloaded the image. What could be causing the problem?

Man I have the exact same issue. I think the problem is with the new theme installed IPB by scoutie44.

The attachments are getting saved and it can be posted on the thread as well. But the image shows a small thumbnail not the actual image. If we click that we get an error "specified thread does not exist".

We are in the same boat my friend.
^ @ stanjohn123, have you checked if the attachments appear normal on other themes (esp. on MyBB's default theme)
Can somebody please help us on this. I think there are many users here with the same image problem.

My website is forum.wheelnmotor.com ,

My post is in a draft so you guy's can't see how it looks. However please see my attachment to see how the pictures are shown in post preview.

Edit : Ok I didn't do anything but I can now see small thumbnails of my images, though this is not what I want. attached.

I'm a newbie here and would really appreciate your support. In return I would sure contribute and help other users in anyway I can.

Thanks.

(2013-07-15, 07:27 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ @ stanjohn123, have you checked if the attachments appear normal on other themes (esp. on MyBB's default theme)

Hi M ,

I changed to default original mybb theme , but the photos are still small as per the above attachment.
^ if you want them to appear in big size then navigate to below location
admin panel >> configuration >> settings >> Posting --> (scroll down)
Show Attached Thumbnails in Posts <-- select full size image if you want
or set required size through Attached Thumbnail Maximum Height & Attached Thumbnail Maximum Width
(2013-07-15, 08:11 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ if you want them to appear in big size then navigate to below location
admin panel >> configuration >> settings >> Posting --> (scroll down)
Show Attached Thumbnails in Posts <-- select full size image if you want
or set required size through Attached Thumbnail Maximum Height & Attached Thumbnail Maximum Width

Dear M,

Thanks a lot. The issue with the images in post is resolved now. It works even in IPB theme Smile. Any idea why the other images on top near the header is not displayed ?

Regards
Stan

Ok the issue is from my admin id I can see the photos in my thread. However if I login without an id (as a guest) just to view the pages, the photos are not shown. How do I enable this option so everyone who visits my site can see the photos and all contents ?

Here is the link below

http://forum.wheelnmotor.com/showthread.php?tid=2

Thanks.

(2013-07-15, 09:02 PM)stanjohn123 Wrote: [ -> ]
Ok the issue is from my admin id I can see the photos in my thread. However if I login without an id (as a guest) just to view the pages, the photos are not shown. How do I enable this option so everyone who visits my site can see the photos and all contents ?

Here is the link below

http://forum.wheelnmotor.com/showthread.php?tid=2

Thanks.

This issue is still not resolved for me. Non registered users can't see the photos in my threads. Please help.
^ viewing attached images is a group based permission
admin panel >> users & groups >> groups >> guests >> Forums and Posts (tab) -->
Viewing Options --> Can download attachments? <-- tick it and save user group
(2013-07-16, 06:21 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ viewing attached images is a group based permission
admin panel >> users & groups >> groups >> guests >> Forums and Posts (tab) -->
Viewing Options --> Can download attachments? <-- tick it and save user group

Thanks a lot M Smile. This worked. I guess I've got a lot to learn.