MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ajax Chat Permissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering where would I find the permissions. My name shows up green in the chat, but I can't kick or ban, or do any of the commands that does "/" yet my other admins, that are in Red are able too. I've tired to play with the define coding in the config file down below.

// Define AJAX Chat user roles:
define('AJAX_CHAT_CHATBOT',		5);
define('AJAX_CHAT_ADMIN',		3);
define('AJAX_CHAT_MODERATOR',	        3);
define('AJAX_CHAT_USER',		1);
define('AJAX_CHAT_GUEST',		0);

But I don't think that is working, cuz I changed it to my usergroup I am in, and it doesn't change, I change the MODs number that was for my admins an put it to me an that doesn't work, an their names are still red. I don't understand this.
Must be the permissions in the ACP. Is it a custom usergroup you are in? If so, remember that it will most likely not have all admin permissions, you'll need to edit the usergroup.
Everything is checked the same as a Admin would, since my group is named Site Founder, I still have all Admin rights as a normal Admin would, but when I go in the chat, it just shows my name as green.
Do you have 2 different groups i.e Admin & Moderator? If so, set it to only Admin/Site Founder. It's possible your permissions are set to the same as a moderator for your shoutobox.