MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: please tell me what happened
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i moved my forum to root directory but now when i am opening a forum post i am getting error like http://www.studentsuvidha.in/Forum-Student-Stuffs--5
plese tell me how to fix
my site : http://www.studentsuvidha.in/
disable and re-enable Google SEO plugin (if Google SEO plugin provides any guidance on plugins page then follow it)
(2013-06-10, 05:02 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]disable and re-enable Google SEO plugin (if Google SEO plugin provides any guidance on plugins page then follow it)

already done.... and when plugin is deactivated then also board is not working
if you deactivate the plugin then click on the link at plugins page which says revert changes to core files
and also rename .htaccess as htaccess.txt
(2013-06-10, 05:13 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]if you deactivate the plugin then click on the link at plugins page which says revert changes to core files
and also rename .htaccess as htaccess.txt

but i want this plugin active..... please tell me how to fix this issue.
^ first please check if your forum links and threads links work if you deactivate Google SEO plugin in above manner
(2013-06-10, 05:21 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ first please check if your forum links and threads links work if you deactivate Google SEO plugin in above manner

case 1
google seo plugin: deactivated
.htaccess renamed to htaccess.txt
result : everything working

case 2

htaccess.txt renamed to .htaccess
google seo plugin : activated
result : site not working

que: what is not working ??
ans: you can see homepage but whenever you click on any forum/section/topic its getting to error 404 page
^ all links appear to be working for me. please clear your browser cache
oh yes i deleted and installed plugin again..... thanks .m. you are really supportive and helpful member in mybb community repo given to you

(2013-06-10, 06:00 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ all links appear to be working for me. please clear your browser cache

i got the problem as i told you i moved my forum to root directoru from studentsuvidha.in/forum then i redirected all url to root directory

and when i am enabling this redirect then board is not working currently redirect is active please check now what is happening...
if i click directly on thread from right side then thread is opening but cant open forum

still me site is not active please help me