MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I add text to a button in welcomeblock_member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a drop down User CP and I installed a mood plugin converted from XenForo. How would I add text to this part of header_welcomeblock_member template?

<li>{$mood_link}</li>

This is how it currently looks in the User CP dropdown:

[Image: E303CSS.jpg?1]

The black part is because I was hovering over it. The feature works I just don't know how to add Mood into the code.

Thank you. Smile
in the welcomeblock_member template you should be having three links with li tags. you can add required link there.
(2013-06-11, 05:00 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]in the welcomeblock_member template you should be having three links with li tags. you can add required link there.

<li><a href="usercp.php">User CP</a></li>
<li><a href="#" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=buddypopup', 'buddyList', 350, 350);">{$lang->welcome_open_buddy_list}</a></li>
<li>{$mood_link}</li>
{$modcplink}{$admincplink}
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a></li>

I want {$mood_link} to show as Mood in the dropdown. I've tried changing it to <li><a href="/mood.php">Mood</a></li> but it just displays as regular text with no clickable link.
^ oh, do you know what is the content of {$mood_link} ? what does it show
(2013-06-11, 05:19 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ oh, do you know what is the content of {$mood_link} ? what does it show

[Image: 72f89d1ca886025857df9e5570905be7.png]

Thank you Smile