MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Please help!!!Homework for my friend.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could anybody make it.It must to be simple and connect this html document with style.css.i don't know how to do it but anybody will help me?Please guys! Huh

HTML Document

Task translation:

For file menu.html create an file with styles CSS which will give right formatting for many elements on site, for example: headers, paragraphs, parts written with fonts bolded and others.Add background for site, You could use another image for table too.

Please help!
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/path/to/style.css" />
For references, in Highschool I found W3schools really helpful for homework. As you grow with it, don't use it, as it's not really... Reliable and accurate.
But it's not for me.I will learn it but now I know about this css nothing.I want to code it as in task and I want that somebody could make it for me.Just pls create simple style.css for this html document and attache it here.Pls!!! Sad
someone just told you how to do it 2 posts above this one. Save a file as style.css and use the code above in an HTML file and it's included.
&laquo; No homework...

Do your own homework, it's the only way you will learn.
If you want, add this to style.css so we can get this over with:

body {
font-family: Arial;
font-size: 14px;
background: #cdcdcd;
}

h1 {
font-size: 3em;
font-weight: bold;
}

a:link, a:hover, a:active {
color: #0000ee;
font-weight:bold;
}
a:visited {
color: #aa00aa;
font-weight:bold;
}

As long as you look at the code and use it to learn the syntax and stuff, then I have no problem helping you this much.

That styles the header (assuming h1), adds a light background, colors and styles links a bit.