MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Battlefield 4 Announced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2013-06-12, 09:48 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]the FOV in CoD makes my head hurt Sad

Really? I play both BF and COD and neither one bugs me at all.

Albeit COD more. But...

OnTopic: I'm excited to see the improved graphics. The graphics are already quite great, so it will be cool to see what DICE does with the new engine and power.
(2013-06-13, 01:11 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]

Albeit COD more. But...

OnTopic: I'm excited to see the improved graphics. The graphics are already quite great, so it will be cool to see what DICE does with the new engine and power.

Tiny enclosed maps and fast gameplay

Albeit COD more. But...

Better frostbite 3 effects.
(2013-06-13, 04:10 AM)Oatmeal Wrote: [ -> ]

Albeit COD more. But...

Better frostbite 3 effects.

Well I know that. But some of the smaller things, specifically. More effects, definitely. But textures and stuff as well.

(2013-06-13, 01:17 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]

Albeit COD more. But...

Tiny enclosed maps and fast gameplay

I took FOV as Field of View. But yeah the maps are definitely smaller (and still shrinking, it seems).
Yes, I meant Field of View, but because the maps are small, and the action is much faster, the limited FOV has more of a detrimental effect on my eyes.

With battlefield the FOV isn't such an issue because its slightly higher and on PC you can change it anyway Smile I play CoD on Xbox 360 so it's capped at like 60-70 :/
Ah. That makes more sense. Maybe it's closer together on the Xbox than PC? That could be why I have never really noticed the difference.
Pages: 1 2