MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Abandoned MyBB plugins forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was searching for SEO tips on Google with MyBB included and I ran into this forum: http://spicefuse.com/index.php

Does anyone know what happened to it?
Their SEO mod hasn't been updated since 2008! The admin probably moved on and the site got spam filled because of it.

So I'm not sure what you mean when you want us to tell you what happened to it.
(2013-06-12, 02:29 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Their SEO mod hasn't been updated since 2008! The admin probably moved on and the site got spam filled because of it.

So I'm not sure what you mean when you want us to tell you what happened to it.
I wasn't planning on using it I just thought it was weird the forum is so old. It's still on 1.2 I think. I just wanted to know how other people felt about it. And how does this site go untouched for over 3 years?
There are lots of sites out there that haven't bene touched in a lot longer than three years.
(2013-06-12, 02:47 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]There are lots of sites out there that haven't bene touched in a lot longer than three years.

Yes but this is a MyBB forum.
What's your point?
(2013-06-12, 03:21 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]What's your point?

I think this is more interesting than any other abandoned site.
(2013-06-12, 04:28 AM)Geret Wrote: [ -> ]

What does software have to do with the owner of a site abandoning it?

I wouldn't really consider it interesting. There are abandoned forums out there that still use DevBB. Shy
(2013-06-12, 07:13 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]

I wouldn't really consider it interesting. There are abandoned forums out there that still use DevBB. Shy

Do you know any?

I just posted this because it's MyBB. I don't know what everyone's getting so technical about.
Pages: 1 2