MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Broken Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am having a major theme problem. I decided that i was going to change the background of the .thead but once i change the background the theme went bad quick.

Here is the issue:
1) It's still displaying the cache. I changed the background image / color of the .thead, .breadcrumb, and .tfooter (our whatever the name is). However, the background images for the thead and .breadcrumb ARE NOT SHOWING UP.

1.1) For thead; the css is a color > url image > repeat x. BUT the only thing that is showing up is the color. SO i deleted the color to see what happens. What happens? The color still shows up. There shouldnt be no color showing up if the url image isnt working.

Here is what i did:

1) Delete the cache from my browsers. Didn't work
2) Rechecking all the global.css for errors. No errors found
3) Test the css on localhost and it works fine.
have you (hard) refreshed your browser (F5 / CTRL+F5 / Shift+F5) and forum url please
Yes

And http://mvpxc.com/forum/index.php

The breadcrumb background should have an image, the thead should have an gradient image rather then displaying the blue, and the tfooter shouldn't be gradient (light blue to green).
^ all those changes appear to be applied.
So it do not look like this:

[Image: capturekzh.png]
^ No, it is not like above image.
So how can i view the other image? I cleared the cache for my browsers and it showing up like this on my phone as well.
if you are using cloudflare services then you should have cloudflare manager plugin and use development mode for changes
in code / css. and save the global.css once again to check if it refreshes. (this is how I am seeing it on firefox)