MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got to this forum quiet by accident from another forum. Just need info, does anyone know how to find the owner of a certain forum so it can be fixed?? Confusing, but I'm on a forum that seems to have a missing owner and missing moderator and no one (but a few) can get into it anymore. Just wondering if there is a way to find info on that?? When I click on the "contact us", an email pops up but has no addy so it cannot be sent. I know it sounds confusing but thought I'd take a chance...
Ohpleeze! Wrote:I got to this forum quiet by accident from another forum. Just need info, does anyone know how to find the owner of a certain forum so it can be fixed?? Confusing, but I'm on a forum that seems to have a missing owner and missing moderator and no one (but a few) can get into it anymore. Just wondering if there is a way to find info on that?? When I click on the "contact us", an email pops up but has no addy so it cannot be sent. I know it sounds confusing but thought I'd take a chance...

Well....use this board! To heck with any of the other boards, mybboard is the best. You'll get better support here than anywhere else!
Hmm? This is a MyBB support forum, how does this pertain to MyBB? o.0 Moving to Chit-Chat..

On a side note, have you tried doing a whois on the domain?
Try email the whois owner of the domain. If that doesn't work yer basically screwed. What's the site?
Wesayitall.com