MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [PAID] vBulletin/MyBB Dev: Plugin Port ($100 Budget)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The plugin is fairly advanced which is why I'm making it clear that the developer should have some experience working with vBulletin. Otherwise, it would probably take a while to learn the ropes of developing for vBulletin in order to port the plugin.

My budget is $100, as specified. It is for a fan community, non-profit, which is why I can't offer more than this. The plugin is complete; it just needs porting, but due to not being a proficient programmer myself (basic experience only), I'm not sure how difficult the task will be.

The plugin is a card game. Forum members can choose to play against a CPU opponent or another member. I'd really like to find somebody who can do this. If you need more details, contact me via PM.

Thanks.

Just to clear up any further confusion which I was asked about via PM, this job certainly is not illegal. Upon acceptance of the job I will connect you with the original developer of this plugin. I recently purchased the plugin from the developer but he is no longer selling it because he doesn't support it any more. (It was coded for a slightly earlier version of vBulletin.) That does not mean you won't be able to contact him and liaise with him. The reason he couldn't do the job for me is because his work is solely for vBulletin and XenForo. He has no MyBB experience.

I hope this has erased any doubts.
Just one bump until I move this project to the hands of offers I've had from some freelancers. Of course, I'd feel safer with this being handled by members of this community, but if nobody is interested I understand.
Contact me via mail or PM, I might do this for you Smile