MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No One Helping me here... :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday i create a thread related to my problem but no one helping me there... Sad
I am Posting my Problem here again.. hope someone help me... Sad
and i also try to register into their site but a error msg came.. "Your details match known a spammer...."
so i am posting it here....

i Installed MyBB Go Mobile theme but its not going to full version when i click "Switch to Full Version"...

here it is:-
http://nicescript.tk/topix/

Please Help me.....
if you PM me temporary admin panel login & ftp login then I can take a look (provided that I do not stuck in heavy rain / power break)
(2013-06-14, 04:36 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]if you PM me temporary admin panel login & ftp login then I can take a look (provided that I do not stuck in heavy rain / power break)

ok... sent..
Tell me after completed..
Thanks!!!
mobile theme was selected as the default theme hence it was not switching to the other theme (full version)
(2013-06-14, 04:57 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]mobile theme was selected as the default theme hence it was not switching to the other theme (full version)

Thanks Dear... Smile
In the future, be more patient. Everybody here is a volunteer. We get to threads as and when we can.