MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Header Buttons FireFox Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have applied our new theme to the forum and it is working great in all browsers except Firefox for some reason.

I know that it is not the code that is wrong because everything works perfectly in Chrome.

I am just wondering if there is a reason for this and maybe a fix?

Image Included:
[Image: 28e6b80218ec0e879d08f9490acf8fc3.png]

The Latest Posts, Member List, Rules, Help etc are the ones that are not working.

Any advice would be much appreciated! Smile
have you contacted the theme coder ? (it appears like a premium theme)
(2013-06-14, 04:48 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]have you contacted the theme coder ? (it appears like a premium theme)

Hi m

I have tried to contact him without a response so I was wondering if I could resolve it here Sad

Problem is I know that I am losing a lot of my traffic because of this so I'd like to get it fixed up Smile
well, whatever it is
remove z-index for .jqueryslidemenu in menu.css
(2013-06-14, 06:35 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]well, whatever it is
remove z-index for .jqueryslidemenu in menu.css

I removed it but it didn't fix the problem unfortunately.
are you using cloudflare services ? you have to turn on development mode to make changes in the code / css
(2013-06-14, 07:19 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]are you using cloudflare services ? you have to turn on development mode to make changes in the code / css

I've tried turning on development mode then removing it again with no success.
^ I can clearly see that specified code still exists in menu.css of your forum.
how are you modifying the css code ? should be done through admin panel (themes section)
(2013-06-14, 07:41 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ I can clearly see that specified code still exists in menu.css of your forum.
how are you modifying the css code ? should be done through admin panel (themes section)

Yeah I put on the CloudFlare development mode and then removed it.

And then I saw that it didn't fix the problem, and because I am unsure what it does, I decided to put it back because it didn't fix the problem so I didn't want to cause any other problems.
^ have you hard refreshed browser to see the changes ? (press CTRL + F5 a couple of times)
Pages: 1 2 3