MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: seo plugin 1.6.5 errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My seo shows errers.i shear my .ht file and error pic .
please tell me .htcac what is missing. thanks
Google SEO plugin provides clear guidance at the plugins page. we have to just follow that.
(2013-06-15, 07:22 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]Google SEO plugin provides clear guidance at the plugins page. we have to just follow that.

sir i can not understand all guidance and you know better then me.
take one look what is missing please...
Google SEO plugin shows a link on plugins page with something like click here to apply changes to core files
that link should be clicked.
it shows required rewrite rules to be added to .htaccess file on forum's main folder (where you have global.php and
other main php files). that content needs to be added to .htaccess file (observe a dot before htaccess - it is not a .txt file)
(2013-06-16, 05:18 AM)Muhammad Junaid Anwer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-15, 07:22 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]Google SEO plugin provides clear guidance at the plugins page. we have to just follow that.

sir i can not understand all guidance and you know better then me.
take one look what is missing please...

edit your .htaccess file as .m. is telling you and make sure you have the proper permissions on your server to do so. If you're on a shared host your host can easily do it for you if they're a good quality host.
You somehow managed to misunderstand the example file completely, setting the example values to completely bogus ones. Delete it or revert to MyBB's original htaccess.txt file, then simply copy&paste what it shows on the plugins page (starting with RewriteEngine on).
so much different views ... i read many time but fail to understand.
which kinds of info required, i provide you sir please edit this file.
thanks