MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread form
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello mybb community,

i was looking for a customizable thread form plugin. As example there is a application forum, then you press on new thread and instead of the editor there appears the customizable form with the details you would like to see on the threads. if you post then, it will just look like:

Username:
XYZ
Nickname:
XYZ
Etc.

Anyone knows about this kind of plugin?

Kind Regards,
k1R@
I uploaded all files of xthreads in the root but there just won't appear a plugin called xthreads in the plugin page, hmm.
Which package did you download? Should be this: xthreads-1.63.7z
Upload inc to inc etc. Should appear at the bottom as green link with weird font.
Ok, well i think it is a host issue. I also tried to upload another plugin and deleted one to test but the mybb plugin page wont update. Weird.
I contacted the host and it seems like they do not know the reason for this. To make it intelligible again, if i change, upload, remove something from the root - (forum/inc/plugins) it has no affect to my forum. Everything is still as it was before, the plugins i removed are still there and i can still use and change them in acp.

Does anyone know or had this kind of issues?
If yes, i will appreciate any help.

Kind Regards,
k1R@
Issue solved but mybbhacks.zingaburga website is down, too sad.
I have the plugin already, i need the examples (Thread Form Example).
^ you can try using google web cache (Pre Formatted Thread from mybbhacks.zingaburga.com)
Pages: 1 2