MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Needing an partner!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I am currently gonna start an forum where you can find plugins, themes, graphics for mybb (NOT AN NULLING WEBSITE). This is just an normal Mybb forum, to find tutorials & download all kinds of things into mybb. I have bought the domain & editing the normal theme to its kind, I just need an partner to work with. PM me, or just post here Smile Thanks!
Good to see rippers and nulled script distributors trying to have some life ...
My best wishes for your noble site.
(2013-06-17, 02:51 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Good to see rippers and nulled script distributors trying to have some life ...
My best wishes for your noble site.

Not an site for rippers and nulled scripts Big Grin All the themes are already ripped by Evilsperm a.k.a Ameyuri Wink
I would help, I love to help out on forums but based on the idea of your site, you'll just be filling it with content that you can find on numerous sites, including this one. It wont go very far. Maybe generate 1 time visitors, but it wont be a community, so wont go far.

Good Luck
(2013-06-17, 02:55 PM)McCoist Wrote: [ -> ]I would help, I love to help out on forums but based on the idea of your site, you'll just be filling it with content that you can find on numerous sites, including this one. It wont go very far. Maybe generate 1 time visitors, but it wont be a community, so wont go far.

Good Luck

This was just an idea, to get all-in-one website Toungue But it may work
(2013-06-17, 02:59 PM)GetTheCode Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-17, 02:55 PM)McCoist Wrote: [ -> ]I would help, I love to help out on forums but based on the idea of your site, you'll just be filling it with content that you can find on numerous sites, including this one. It wont go very far. Maybe generate 1 time visitors, but it wont be a community, so wont go far.

Good Luck

This was just an idea, to get all-in-one website Toungue But it may work
Well if that's your aim then fair enough. Good luck with it!
What are you looking for a partner for exactly? Ie someone to help financially, marketing/advertising, partnership deals for themes etc... other or all?

Have you ever done a similar site like this before? If so links? If not what sites have you run in the past?