MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: To all mybbs users and admin i cant believe that
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i left mybb for like 4 months and there is nothing new? same skins same themes same plugins no one make new things? only new is the version number 1.6.10 re you serious? damn really bad thing
Why dont you make some awesome plugins and themes ?
Of course there are new plugins and themes. if there's something specifically you want, either pay to get them built/made or learn to make them your self.
We released 1.6.10 - you can read our blog to know why it took so long - many plugins are updated or new so I don't see what you're complaining about...
(2013-06-17, 02:58 PM)Xbat Wrote: [ -> ]damn really bad thing

So is your attitude.
There possibly thousands of plugins out there.

You're only moaning about the free ones. All the good ones are only exclusive to members with a upgraded membership or who pay for them. As for themes, pretty much the same. All the free ones are just basic, all the good ones will cost you.
-_- i typed in english not in india i said i saw 1 million times there is no new things
Now whats wrong with India?
Hi Xbat, sorry you are disappointed with the speed of development and the availability of plugins and themes.

HAPPILY, as MyBB is open source and the last version contained many bugfixes and the possibility to use php5.4 with no errors this means that you have a wide open space to get developing in.

I shall close this thread so you can concentrate on honing your php, css, javascript and HTML skills.