MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: cant upload more then 10 mb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey friend!!!

i am not able to upload more then 10mb file on my forum....
already edited
admin panel>config>attachment type zip to max 30mb but still cant upload more then 10 mb file getting error

here i am trying to upload zip file...

pics uploaded of error and config...
Probably your host doesn't allow more then 10MB files to upload on their server. You've to contact to your host.
(2013-06-18, 09:40 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Probably your host doesn't allow more then 10MB files to upload on their server. You've to contact to your host.

already contacted and they are saying... you can upload at max 32mb

but i am getting error
tell me still waiting for reply ........ bump after long time......
What does upload-max-filesize say in your php.ini file? If you don't have access to that file then contact your host.
In your admin panel in ACP you can check your php info, add your admin location to the following link and check your upload-max-filesize

/YOUR_ADMIN_FOLDER/index.php?module=tools-php_info
(2013-07-22, 01:16 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]What does upload-max-filesize say in your php.ini file? If you don't have access to that file then contact your host.

i dont have access to that file maybe because i am on shared host but i contacted to my host and they are saying max upload size is limited to 30mb
Check the permissions of your uploads folder. Is it set to 777 ?