MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I was hoping I could get some feedback on my site because It's been weeks, if not over a month now I haven't see any users sign up, I've always been posting... I think the theme looks Okay, but I can't really tell what's the problem, and was hoping you guys could help me pin-point it for me

My site is not from Mybb, but I've used mybb for many years back in 2008 when I joined this site, I would rather not post my link to give anyone the idea of me trying to advertise my site here, but it's pretty much the only way I can get any feedback...

www.TheGamersLevel.com
I'd remove that flash box at the top of the forum for a start. When i first loaded the site it was all messed up and looked horrible. The images were huge and there was text everywhere.

Theres a lot of competition over gaming forums. There are so many. You need to make your site unique and make it stand out. Having empty forums doesn't help. If your struggling to fill them, or if they are unused hide them from guests. Post long and interesting topics that people will enjoy reading. This will make them want to sign up.

Advertise your website on other forums but don't ruin your rep. Make sure you read and understand the rules of each forum.
Thanks for the reply, I was kinda looking forward to reading a mean reply due to your name lolz, but I have thought about moving that picture slide to a CMS I'm thinking about setting up, not sure if that would be a good idea, but I'll disable it for now, and see how things go, Thanks for the reply