MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cant see smilies and Formatting bars problem?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1.2.1 board.. just patched it

I've been experiencing this before the patch... no smilies no formating toolbars...

[Image: report112806.gif]

forget the Watermark.. >.< I just convert that from BMP ..

I removed all my plugins... nothing works...

and yes I already get the later version of mybboard..

Should I reinstall ??? or what should i do?

forum link: http://www.acolhetz.uni.cc/forums/

I might as well ask.. how can I re-install my boards deleting every files w/o affecting my database ?? its just like replacing all the files... what are the things i should avoid getting deleted just in-case ???

I was thinking of deleting the whole folder and restarting to a new one .. but if i install a new one it might remove all the settings that id had before... so im just so worried... thanks Big Grin
might as well possible to ask, how can I just use this as default for all my users?? is this possible ??

Thank you.!
It is set by default, the problem was a bug with the ACP when you edit users, it doesn't properly save the setting.
blood618^_^ Wrote:might as well possible to ask, how can I just use this as default for all my users?? is this possible ??

Thank you.!

If you look at the thread that Christian has provided, I've posted there a SQL query you can use to enable it for all users at once.