MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Beta Testers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I'm currently needing some closed beta members (which are members who will begin to post in a new forum before it is opened) to take part on my forum before my new forum is launched.

By being a closed beta member, you will have some perks such as premium membership, ad spots for a month in the footer, and I will add more when the forum gets more active.

Let me know if you'd like to participate in this. Smile

PS: The forum is http://www.discusstheweb.net

Cheers everyone!
I may be interested.

But can you answer a couple of questions?

What will your forum be about? 'Discuss the web' is a little vague.

What will it have to offer me other than the perks you will give me? If I stumbled across your site as a normal user, would I enjoy it and stick around?
(2013-06-19, 03:54 AM)Triexe Wrote: [ -> ]I may be interested.

But can you answer a couple of questions?

What will your forum be about? 'Discuss the web' is a little vague.

What will it have to offer me other than the perks you will give me? If I stumbled across your site as a normal user, would I enjoy it and stick around?

Alright, thanks for asking!

The forum will be about general web discussions, ranging from web gaming to web developing. If you're a normal user, there would be awesome things for you to post about! The forum, as it is small, doesn't have many forums yet. The best of all, is that I will try my best to make this community feel warm and make other people feel good towards the forum!

After a while, when real professional internet users join the forum, you should be able to learn some pretty good things which you don't know about yet.

Let me know!
Still looking, but now looking for normal posters, not beta posters anymore. Smile