MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 404 Page not found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys can anyone help me please, Ive had my site up and running perfectly for a couple months now, Ive gone to login to the admin panel today and a page saying 'page not found' comes up. Does anyone have any idea why?! Any help would be great thank you!
forum url please
A URL would certainly help.
Hi, thanks for your reply, I didnt want to put it up immediately as it is an 18+ site, am I allowed to put it up here, or could I possibly send it to you privately. Thanks very much
Please check our support eligibility policy to make sure your site meets the terms: http://docs.mybb.com/Help-Support_eligibility.html

If it does, please PM me your site's URL.
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.