MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderators not displaying on index page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have the setting in the ACP under forum display set to "on" that reads "forums moderator listing". Yet there are no mods displayed in the index page?

Im sure im doing something wrong!
^ admin panel >> templates >> active theme's templates >> Forum Bit Templates >> forumbit_depth2_forum -->
check if {$modlist} exists. it can be like below
<div class="smalltext">{$forum['description']}{$modlist}{$subforums}</div>
Yes it reads as follows.

<strong><a href="{$forum_url}">{$forum['name']}</a></strong>{$forum_viewers_text}<div class="smalltext">{$forum['description']}{$modlist}{$subforums}</div>
^ also check Forum Bit Templates >> forumbit_moderators template code
<br />{$lang->forumbit_moderated_by} {$moderators}

if it is there then run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section to find missing / changed / corrupt files
It says my inc/functions.php was changed
(2013-06-20, 02:37 PM)dallasfish Wrote: [ -> ]It says my inc/functions.php was changed

Replace it with inc/functions.php from clean MyBB package of your version. If you modified that file and want the changes to stay, you can patch it with Patches http://mods.mybb.com/view/patches plugin (but then your code may be wrong and it may cause moderators to disappear again).
I guess functions.php file was modified by Google SEO plugin. or have you replaced it for some other purpose ?
is your settings.php file writable ?
(2013-06-20, 03:08 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]I guess functions.php file was modified by Google SEO plugin. or have you replaced it for some other purpose ?
is your settings.php file writable ?

I dont think so? How would I know if settings.php is editable? And where is it located.
^ navigate to tools & maintenance section on admin panel. at the bottom you can see CHMOD report.
do you see all (including settings.php) writable ?
Yes it is writable.
Pages: 1 2