MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help please ;)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need some help. I have created my forum (finally Toungue) and now I need help with a question:

Where do I need to upload this: http://mods.mybb.com/view/newpoints

And which folder basically.
Put all the folders/files in Upload folder (newpoints.php, admin etc.) to the root of your forum (where admin, inc, images etc. folders are).

@down, you also need to install and activate it in Configuration -> Plugins, then configure it to make it work.
(2013-06-20, 04:19 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Put all the folders/files in Upload folder (newpoints.php, admin etc.) to the root of your forum (where admin, inc, images etc. folders are).

I tried that but it still does'nt work.

Oh yeah and where do I add the wallpapers.
(2013-06-20, 04:20 PM)DumbJoculars Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-20, 04:19 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Put all the folders/files in Upload folder (newpoints.php, admin etc.) to the root of your forum (where admin, inc, images etc. folders are).

have you activated the plugin? via ACP?
(2013-06-20, 04:28 PM)skype Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-20, 04:20 PM)DumbJoculars Wrote: [ -> ]

have you activated the plugin? via ACP?

Whats ACP again?
wallpapers ? perhaps you mean images in screenshots folder - no need to upload those images.
edit: ACP is admin control panel . uploaded plugins need to be activated at plugins page on admin panel
(2013-06-20, 04:32 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]wallpapers ? perhaps you mean images in screenshots folder - no need to upload those images.
edit: ACP is admin control panel . uploaded plugins need to be activated at plugins page on admin panel

Yes but how would I upload them onto (filezilla)?
(2013-06-20, 04:35 PM)DumbJoculars Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-20, 04:32 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]wallpapers ? perhaps you mean images in screenshots folder - no need to upload those images.

Yes but how would I upload them onto (filezilla)?

just put admin files inside admin's folder and soo on like destroy666 said
Put all the folders/files in Upload folder (newpoints.php, admin etc.) to the root of your forum (where admin, inc, images etc. folders are).
edit: delayed response - can be ignored.

in the same way you had uploaded MyBB forum files. simple method is to drag & drop folders and files.
on filezilla you can open your forum's root folder and drag plugin related folders and files at once to filezilla.