MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BB Codes & Clickable Smilies: GONE!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After I relaunched my forums, I see that there are no BB Codes or clickable smilies in the new thread/reply page. The option in ACP for smilies is on. I have also reuploaded the newthread.php file but it was useless.
What is the problem?
thank you

PS: The option for the mods and Admin to select topics in forums doesn't also work. It means when I try to select topics the button which says "GO{selected thread count}" is still "GO(0)". But this problem showed up just when I upgraded. The above problem showed up after the hacking of my forums
thanks
arashpour Wrote:PS: The option for the mods and Admin to select topics in forums doesn't also work. It means when I try to select topics the button which says "GO{selected thread count}" is still "GO(0)". But this problem showed up just when I upgraded. The above problem showed up after the hacking of my forums
thanks

Please clear your cookies and try again. Ensure that javascript is enabled in your browser.
Dear Crackter,
if you meant this topic: [F] Edit user and showcodebuttons , Ialready checked that. It didnt do anything.Sad
I signed out, cleared all the cookies, reloged in but there's no changeSad
Its really frustrating to have your codes goneSad
CraKteR Wrote:People need to learn how to read sticky topics and how to use search.

Ah! Havent checked that....Sorry
Thanks,
Solved. Sorry for the duplicated(multicated Big Grin) question
There's an edit button that you can use to edit your previous post.