MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Public Ban Info for MyBB 1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

I just updated the PBI mod by DrPoodle for MyBB 1.2.  It is in beta right now, so rember to back-up your db and all the regular precautions.  

Anyway, here attached is PBI for MyBB 1.2:

P.S. before you ask me if I got permision to update it, I did get it from DrPoodle. Wink
Screenshot please.
Screen shot added. Wink
I shall submit the first problem! Toungue lol

There isn't a link to the settings for PBI in the settings manager!!!

[attachment=4806]
Cool_Guy Wrote:P.S. before you ask me if I got permision to update it, I did get it from DrPoodle. Wink
Yeah, and thanks for doing this Cool_Guy...I have no time to update things anymore Toungue
Cool guy, all I can say is that you are really a cool guy (hence your username) for trying to update this, I've been wanting it for a while! Let us know when you work out all the kinks. Thanks alot for taking the time to do this BTW!
Quote:I shall submit the first problem! lol

There isn\'t a link to the settings for PBI in the settings manager!!!

This is a known issue, however, there should be a button on the otherside of the screen, that allows you to edit the changes. This is due to changes in the mybb hooks. Another known bug is that it will not add a new link to the header, you have to manuailly all the link to the header. This is due to the addnav() function not working. I will fix these bugs as soon as I have the time, in PBI 1.1.1
Cool_Guy Wrote:
Quote:I shall submit the first problem! lol

There isn't a link to the settings for PBI in the settings manager!!!

This is a known issue, however, there should be a button on the otherside of the screen, that allows you to edit the changes. This is due to changes in the mybb hooks. Another known bug is that it will not add a new link to the header, you have to manuailly all the link to the header. This is due to the addnav() function not working. I will fix these bugs as soon as I have the time, in PBI 1.1.1

Yeah, I found the other button. Just wanted to let you know there wasn't a link! Smile

Can't wait for the new version!
Thanks alot for updating it, CT! Big Grin

FW
Any progress?
It's safe to use, tristan. Wink Just haven't got the known bugs (like CT mentioned above) worked out yet. Smile

I tested it on my localhost test forum and it works fine!
Pages: 1 2