MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hack Message?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like everyone to be on the lookout for this idiot, Se@l, that posted the hacked image.  He's apparently going from one mybb board to the next.  He just hit Grilldog's...same thing.  Just posted an image, and he apparently has no life, but you might want to ban him now.  Probably won't stop him, but at least it will be a little road bump on his way! If anyone wants the isp or email he used, let me know and I'll post them! Big Grin
I banned Se@l at my forum; He had just joined. This is his IP: 88.241.151.73 and His E-Mail: [email protected]
Quote:I banned Se@l at my forum; He had just joined. This is his IP: 88.241.151.73 and His E-Mail: [email protected]

Yes thats him Sad He appears Russian

Tikitiki did he leave an image on your forum like on mine and did it have any codes in it?
Nope Toungue I didn't give him enough time too Toungue
Yep, that's the same email he used on Grilldog's forum! I thought he was Turkish, going by the image he posted! Different ISP though: 88.241.184.105

Oh, and GFN, I didn't click on the link but did a mouseover...All I saw was an imageshack url...guess I should have actually gone into the post to see if he had anything hidden in there though! LOL
Pages: 1 2