MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit the post merge-seperator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

MikeInToshx

Guys,

How do I edit the seperator to a diff place ( bottom of the post ) and give it a new color? and also remove the () ?

MikeInToshx

Bump please.
Better use screenshots to make your description of problem understandable.
If you are talking about the line appears above sig, edit the style of 'hr' in global.css

MikeInToshx

Okay, here a screenshot:

[attachment=29607]
This code chunk is responsible for that line, in template "postbit_classic" (as per your snap):

<div style="text-align: right; vertical-align: bottom;" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
				<div id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</div>
				{$post['iplogged']}
			</div>

Restyle / modify inline css / reposition as you need ...

MikeInToshx

Thanks, doing a margin-top of 90px did a good job. Not perfect, but better than default Smile
Margin-top 90px ??? :/

If you have a long post filling the blank area - your post foot may appear with freaky gap!!!

MikeInToshx

Hmm Its pretty decent, but if u have a better idea? Big Grin

Here a test post:
http://computerhelpforum.be/thread-test
( will be deleted soon )

Also, while im on it, where do I edit the avatar line seperator?
It's kinda not in a place where I want it to be.. It's just under the post, and not on the bottom where its suppost to be. ( Like vbulletin ect )

[attachment=29608]
Better Idea is to properly breaking the table rows and use vertical-align to the cell containing the text.
And I didn't understand what you pointed by 'avatar separator', even not by the snap Sad

MikeInToshx

Could u give me the code to that and where to place it ect? I realy have no idea how to do it..

Oh and I ment the signature line, sorry. The signature is just under the post text as u can see.

You see:
"Welkom Daan!'

Right under that hr line is the signature. Thats suppost to be on the bottom of the post body, no?
Pages: 1 2