MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: i am not able to set my mybb forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am not able to set my mybb forum

it is not working giving login cookies and logout error, mean when i click on login it gives error and when i click on login it say sucess fully loged in but not working.

i dont know what happened to this forum why it is giving this kind of problem.

i managed all the data but not working for me what i have to do please help me

my forum is

<snip>

Here is Moderator account :

test

it is coming again and again back to its home page and i when i updated any post in it it gives same old page with no new posst please do it working

waiting
^ here you http://community.mybb.com/thread-126359.html read this properly Smile
i read it and do as he said but not works for me . so now what i have to do this is the first time i am seeing this issues
^ clear your browser cookies or try with another browser.
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.