MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: move posts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As admin, if I login as admin, how do I move posts? Or do I have to be listed as a moderator?
If you're the Administrator of your forum then you can move threads by checking the tick box when viewing the forum, then there will be a drop down box at the of the forum with what options you can use.
For an in depth look at MyBB's moderation tools: [Wiki: Moderating_Options] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
If you specifically want to know how to move certain posts in one thread to another thread, see http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...9#pid93479

If you want to move certain posts to a new thread, you can Split Posts using the inline post moderation, or the Split Thread tool in the Moderation Options menu.

If you want to move threads to another forum, use the Move/Copy thread in the Moderation Options menu, or the Move Threads inline thread moderation. You can read about these tools in the wiki page Christian provided