MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to add new posts, new threads etc. at forum top?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I recently made a new forum: http://reveredzone.net/

I want the: View New Posts | View New Threads | Your Threads | Your Posts | Private Messages (Unread 0, Total 169) 0
How do I add that?
I need it for the DarkIce theme I installed. You can switch to that theme for it...
Could someone give me the HTML code for it?
and also where to add it?

Thanks!
Template > Header Templates > header_welcomeblock_member

<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily">{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a> | <a href="search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">View My Threads</a>  | <a href="search.php?action=finduser&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">View My Posts</a> | <a href="usercp.php?action=usergroups">View My Groups</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php">{$lang->welcome_pms}</a> {$lang->welcome_pms_usage}
(2013-06-23, 06:33 PM)sarisisop Wrote: [ -> ]Template > Header Templates > header_welcomeblock_member

<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily">{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a> | <a href="search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">View My Threads</a>  | <a href="search.php?action=finduser&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">View My Posts</a> | <a href="usercp.php?action=usergroups">View My Groups</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php">{$lang->welcome_pms}</a> {$lang->welcome_pms_usage}

Thanks for it!
You're welcome, you will see it has usergroups too just remove that part if you don't want it.