MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Alignment Big Problem-Please Help Me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey you guys,

I am no expert but I uploaded the MyRed theme which I really like but look at how deranged it looks www.lambstonesports.com/forum

Part of it is flowing right the other to the left and the menu is hiding unless you scroll over it then it shows in red. I know there may me a way to fix it in global css but I don't understand coding, etc. Please help me fix it I have been working on this thing for two weeks now, I am so frustrated.

I would like this theme to center properly. Also at the bottom it says forum locked, how do I unlock it. Please help.

If you will help please bless me with step by step directions in plain simple people English. Thanks I appreciate it.
I'd like to help but whenever I browse to your site it redirects me and shows nothing but this:
[Image: RlYNPNq.png]
(2013-06-24, 01:59 AM)maniacmusic Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to help but whenever I browse to your site it redirects me and shows nothing but this:
[Image: RlYNPNq.png]

OK I removed the ad problem now you can see everything, please help

www.lambstonesports.com/forum
#container > div, #container > section, #container > aside, #foot-cont > div, #foot-cont > section {
display: inline-block !important;
float: none !important;
}

See this? display: inline-block !important;
That's causing the trouble Wink
Remove the line this selection.

#container {
width: 764px;
float: left;
margin: 10px 0px 0px 0;
}
Also remove float: left; from #container
So I am suppose to go into global css, then Editstylesheet advance mode and edit this block but what goes where take a look:

#container {
background: #efefef url(images/red/header.png) top left repeat-x;
border: 1px solid #e4e4e4;
margin: auto auto;
padding-right: 20px;
padding-left: 20px;
padding-bottom: 20px;
padding-top: 6px;
text-align: left;
box-shadow: 5px 5px 10px #a2a3a3;
-webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 10px #a2a3a3;
-moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 10px #a2a3a3;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px;
-moz-border-radius-topright: 10px;
-webkit-border-top-left-radius: 10px;
-webkit-border-top-right-radius: 10px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 10px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomright: 10px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 10px;
-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius: 10px;
The css selections I copied, are somewhere in your CSS just like that.
Ctrl+F and search for #container
Go trough until you find the block we need.
When you say somewhere in my CSS are you referring to somewhere in the theme zipfile or in dashboard forum administration?
^ in the dashboard forum administration.
Are you guys sure that it's in the Forum Administration? Cause I went to Template & Style-Themes-MyRed-Stylesheets in MyRed I looked in all of these and I don't see the block that I am suppose to remove. Am I in the right place?

I looked under all of these in Simple mode & Advanced Mode:

Stylesheets Controls

global.css

usercp.css

modcp.css

star_ratings.css

showthread.css
^ as you are using zingri forum, the style from wordpress appears to be conflicting with forum theme!
Pages: 1 2