MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: All Themes Seem to be Broken on Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There must be something really simple that I am overlooking, because whatever theme I download does not seem to function the way it is supposed to.

http://streetchocolate.icyboards.net/

The theme that I am currently using is missing images from the top left corner of the theme. There is supposed to be four pictures in total, representing "search", "member list", "calendar", and "help" categories. Although the pictures are missing, if you press in that area, you are directed to the category.

Also, right below that, you can see the "broken image" icon thing. What does this represent?

Every theme that I have downloaded (Apart 1, Dark Fusion) and this theme have the same problem. For each theme there is a broken image icon.

I am a new user really interested in getting things going on my forums, but I am already stopped in my tracks with this problem. Please do respond quickly if you have a fix Smile -Thanks in the future.
You're using a free mutiforum host. You'll need to contact them and ask them how to install themes as the process is different than a self-hosted MyBB forum.
I knew it was something simple that a noob would miss. Haha, cheers!
It is good buddy in The cure theme there is not any image for those links.