MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: is everything correct in mybb?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I do not have 2 things in website mybb forum in UCP, like this mybb,
"your support thread, your assigned threads ,
is everything ok in my forum? if so why i do not have these options?

second,
when i post a thread in my forum website i do not receive notifications if i do not manually subscribe to the particular thread.
Whereas in mybb.com i just place a thread and i receive notifications itself, i do not subscribe the thread at all which i post. Its by default, when i place a thread, i get automatically subscribed.

I want the same in my website forum, please tell me how to do it.
This community forum uses a plugin related to support. referred two links belong to that plugin.

user control panel options consist of subscription options. check what are selected there.
Thanks, could you tell how i can remove "email this user: given adjacent to Find and PM below threads?
^ admin panel >> templates >> your theme templates >> Post Bit Templates >> postbit_email --> comment out the code
thanks it really worked.

i removed this code and dont know what it was meant for and do not know where i should place it back.

Templates > Your theme > Post Bit Templates > postbit_classic

Find and remove:
Code:
{$post['button_email']}

Please let me know its function and in which line i should place it.
^ that is the email button code which exists in postbit and postbit_classic templates. instead of removing
it in the two templates I suggested to remove the actual code which exists in postbit_email template.

below code segment is from postbit_classic template.
<tr valign="bottom">
<td align="left" ><span class="smalltext">{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}</span></td>