MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fake whos online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys if you have a problem speak to the owner of this site it really is not my falt i got it for free i had to reply to the thread before i could download it.Please contact the owner of this site as he is the one in trouble not me and if its any consulation i no longer use the plugin i just wanted to see what it does.So great now your telling me i am a victim of crime when the real Culprate is on this site check it out for yourself.So i cant ask for support now well where else can i ask for support you will see i have replied to the thread to get the plugin for free so its not my falt i found it on the internet

Please click here to see who has robbed you not me this person has made this plugin free

<snip>
So if I steal your credit card and give it away for free, does that make it any less of a crime? No.

If you're no longer using the plugin then you will be able to receive support here but piracy is illegal. Both you and the person redistributing it are involved in illegal activities. There's no point trying to justify it.
Pages: 1 2