MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fake whos online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there a plugin to use for a fake whos online for mybb version 1.6.10 as i have used Fake Who's Online Statistics (1.0)

But the trouble with that plugin once i activate it it gets rid of my affiliates my whos online in the past 24 hours
Thanks ill try it i think i have to register on the site though i have joined but now i have to pay to be a subscriber i meant a free plugin
Faking WOL is simply a matter of updating sessions for the users that need to 'be online'. Creating a plugin to randomize location and other things would be fairly simple to do.

You could simplify things by creating a task that would update sessions at random from a list of users and set it to run every so often (the WOL is based on a setting so I'd probably use that cut-off: 15 mins) and randomly update the sessions for your puppet users.

This would perpetually keep these random users popping up during the day.
Its ok i have found a plugin now i got it for free and it works well Fake Users (0.3)
(2013-06-28, 06:31 PM)robertson123 Wrote: [ -> ]Its ok i have found a plugin now i got it for free and it works well Fake Users (0.3)

Its not good to see you using my paid plugin downloaded from warez site.
I was wondering about that Dodgy
Im sorry to hear that then why was it free on a site that i had to join i had to make a reply to the topic then i was able to download it.I cant see any harm in this as i found it for free if you wish the site where i got it from pm me thanks
Quote:I cant see any harm in this
It's a loss of potential income for the developer. Plus piracy is a crime

Also, be aware of the 'free' stuff on the internet. Most of it is usually loaded with backdoors, keyloggers and other malicious piece of codes
(2013-06-29, 09:19 PM)robertson123 Wrote: [ -> ]Im sorry to hear that then why was it free on a site that i had to join i had to make a reply to the topic then i was able to download it.I cant see any harm in this as i found it for free if you wish the site where i got it from pm me thanks

It's illegal and we won't support any site which uses pirated material.
Pages: 1 2