MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I'm trying to clean my forum up a bit! Experienced users needed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to make my post body look exactly like this other forum's post body, but I can't seem to figure it out. Can someone help?

My post body:
[Image: udtk92y.png]

Their post body:
[Image: ZO0MYUa.png]
Look at the code. Of course, you should develop your own design instead of copying the work of others.
(2013-06-27, 01:40 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Look at the code. Of course, you should develop your own design instead of copying the work of others.
I have looked at the code and I can't seem to figure this out. Also, I don't want to copy this 100%, but it looks very clean. Could you give me any tips?

Hello?
In order to learn you have to copy from the others as the start until you learn your way with your coding.

I could do it that man but i need some money... it will take a lot of time.maybe a guy more experience can do it faster than me but i can do it but it will take me more time.
(2013-06-28, 08:12 PM)Donty Wrote: [ -> ]In order to learn you have to copy from the others as the start until you learn your way with your coding.

I could do it that man but i need some money... it will take a lot of time.maybe a guy more experience can do it faster than me but i can do it but it will take me more time.
I don't have any money man... Sad