MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error with guest/deleted user last poster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Unfortunately you have chosen a best answer on this thread thus others think this support thread has received an answer or solution, I was thinking the same. I came here thinking that since there is a best answer, I could learn something new and honestly I was going to run off and watch the movie "The Heat".

Try this

Go to ACP>Tools & Maintenance>Cache Manager>Stats> Rebuild Cache

Also, try the above thing for update_check in Cache Manager.
(2013-07-21, 10:09 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately you have chosen a best answer on this thread thus others think this support thread has received an answer or solution, I was thinking the same. I came here thinking that since there is a best answer, I could learn something new and honestly I was going to run off and watch the movie "The Heat".

Try this

Go to ACP>Tools & Maintenance>Cache Manager>Stats> Rebuild Cache

Also, try the above thing for update_check in Cache Manager.

That was actually a mistake on my part concerning the best answer. No idea when I actually pressed that, so thanks for pointing that out as I unmarked that.

I have also already tried all the suggestions you posted as they were suggested before, and none of them worked. I'm presuming it's something related to the database with posts/threads on the index. However, when I checked the posts affected, the database information is correct, so I don't know. Is there any MySQL code that might be able to resolve that that I could input?
Pages: 1 2