MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how can I solve problems?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how can I solve problems?
[Image: 9d6856c2854787f8017689e8426a78dc.png]

I have to add or change text in in 'htacess
??

help
up.....
For the second problem, you need a new domain because what the second problem is trying to say is that underscores (Or signs such as -) are not recommended. As for the first information notice, there's nothing to worry about. It's just giving you a note, you won't lose or win anything.

I'm not 100% with the first problem but I THINK if you have the Google SEO plugin enabled and using the .htaccess recommended by the plugin, the report above is detecting it as in abnormal behavior in your URLs which I think is not an issue but hey as I said earlier, I'm not 100% about this point.
how should I set the htacess to solve the problem?
What I would suggest is leave those problems. Your forum is perfect. If you really want to solve the problems then first you would have to deactivate or remove the Google SEO plugin completely which I don't recommend as Google SEO is important. When it comes to the second problem, you would need a new domain which does not contain any underscore and more better if it has no punctuation signs(Such as . , ! @ # $ % ^ & * ?)
I don't see an underscore in the URL -- only dashes.
the fact is that I use "-" look: http://gyazo.com/d7fe44a095ba8ad04d85c20fc57b6d9c.png
why? What should I do?
What did you use to generate that report?

Also, nice catch Josh, I don't know how I missed that.