MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to remove the "Ranks:" in my postbit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have looked hard in the postbit template and don't see "Rules:" anywhere.
Picture of the problem: http://gyazo.com/8cad51a867661b92f9b1c88aea2df1d6

Template/Postbit
{$ignore_bit}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
	<tr>
	<td class="tcat" align="center" style="padding: 10px 1px  10px 1px;">{$post['onlinestatus']} <strong>{$post['profilelink']}</strong></td>
	<td class="tcat" valign="middle" style="padding: 10px 1px  10px 1px;"><span class="smalltext">Posted {$post['postdate']} - {$post['posttime']}</span> <a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a> {$post['posturl']}</td>
	</tr>

<tr>
		<td class="{$altbg}" width="17%" valign="top" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; border-bottom: none; border-right: 1px solid #303030;">
			{$post['usertitle']}<br />
		<span class="smalltext">
			{$post['useravatar']}
			{$post['groupimage']}

<br />
			{$post['user_details']}<!-- postbit_rank -->{$post['rankpostbit']}<!-- /postbit_rank --><!-- Achiviement_PIP -->{$post['points_pip']}<!-- /Achiviement_PIP --><br />

</span>
	</td>
	<td class="{$altbg}" valign="top" style="border-bottom: none; border-left: 1px solid #0f0f0f">
		<table width="100%">
			<tr><td>
			<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}" class="post_body">
				{$post['message']}
			<div style="text-align: right; vertical-align: bottom;" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
				<div id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</div>
			</div>
			</div>
			{$post['attachments']}
			{$post['signature']}
		</td></tr>
	</table>
</td>
</tr>
<tr >
	<td class="tcat2" align="left" valign="bottom"></td>

<td class="tcat2" align="right" valign="bottom">
<span class="float_left">{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}</span>
<span class="float_right">{$post['button_spam']}{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}</span>
</td>
</tr>
</table>{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Information:
Page with problem: http://visualizeedits.com/thread-1.html
Username: Test
Password: Password
that rank appears to be added by a plugin. if you disable it then rank information will be removed.
below is its added code in the postbit templates
<!-- postbit_rank -->{$post['rankpostbit']}<!-- /postbit_rank -->
(2013-06-29, 05:11 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]that rank appears to be added by a plugin. if you disable it then rank information will be removed.
below is its added code in the postbit templates
<!-- postbit_rank -->{$post['rankpostbit']}<!-- /postbit_rank -->

So if I remove that, then it will remove the "Rank:" or would it remove the plugin as well?
^ if you remove that code then rank information will not be shown on posts.
plugin will not be removed unless you disable (and uninstall) it through plugins page
(2013-06-29, 05:27 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ if you remove that code then rank information will not be shown on posts.
plugin will not be removed unless you disable (and uninstall) it through plugins page

I meant the image sir. I mentioned it wrong. Sorry

Like if I remove that line, would it remove the image as well?
^ yes. Rank: image will be removed at posts if you remove that code in the template
VisualizeForums want to cantact you