MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Requesting a MOd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I knwo this seems like a lot but I need:

wood u be able to make some for a forum like:
when two people like post or agree on a trade, either trading sportscards, or say tom is giving bill $3 paypal for a layout. then either bill or tom would go to the trade manager, and post that bill is going to be recieving $3 paypal, and tom is going to recieve a layout. if bill was to post this, then tom would get a pm so he can confirm that they are actually doing this trade. once they both
confirm, bill can make the layout and tom can send him the $3. once bill recieves his $3 he would go back to the trade manager, and press complete trade, so you know that his part of the bargain was completed. when tom recieves the layout, he goes back to trade manager and press complete trade. the trade is now completed. once the trade is officialy complete, they can both leave feedback 4 eachother which will be showed and called Trader Rating.
That sounds more like eBay! Toungue
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=13990

Someone also requested this. This isn't a simple plugin, so it might take some time to find someone to do it for free.
Oh what do you know! Anyone willing to atleast try? If some one makes it ill put a link of their site in my footer.
Bleh ha ha!

[-edited out]
I just said what do you know because i didnt think any1 else would have wnated this....
SB15 Wrote:Oh what do you know! Anyone willing to atleast try? If some one makes it ill put a link of their site in my footer.

I agree with Jeff. Stop being rude, and I highly doubt that putting a link in the footer of your site will help the author in anyway. Unless your as big as msgplus.net putting a link to their site in the footer won't do them any good. Not only that, but being rude will make mod others (like myself) even less wanting to make this modification for you.
I dont understand what did I say that was rude?
SB15 Wrote:Oh what do you know!

Atleast, in my country, that's rude.
I think he meant it as "What do you know! Someone else asked for this mod!". Atleast that was my impression! Wink
Pages: 1 2