MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mysupport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Installed Mysupport pluggin but it isnt showing up in the UserCP at all. I am not able to see anything from mysupport in UserCP.

Any help to make it work?
recheck the uploaded files related to mysupport plugin.
Quote:Upload ./inc/plugins/mysupport.php to ./inc/plugins/
Upload ./admin/modules/config/mysupport.php to ./admin/modules/config/
Upload ./inc/languages/english/mysupport.lang.php to ./inc/languages/english/
Upload ./inc/languages/english/admin/config_mysupport.lang.php to ./inc/languages/english/admin/

Open ./files/mysupport_css_additions.css and add the code inside to the bottom of global.css for your themes, by going to ACP > Templates & Style > **choose theme** > global.css > Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode > scroll down and add the CSS to the bottom.

Go to ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > **expand template set** > User Control Panel Templates > usercp_options > find:
<br />
<fieldset class="trow2">
<legend><strong>{$lang->other_options}</strong></legend>
change to:
<br />
{$mysupport_usercp_options}
<fieldset class="trow2">
<legend><strong>{$lang->other_options}</strong></legend>
Go to ACP > Plugins > Install and Activate
Go to ACP > Configuration > MySupport Settings > Configure Settings.
Go to ACP > Configuration > MySupport (left menu) > setup where MySupport can be used and who can use it
MySupport (left menu) : this is not appearing in my ACP. It shows pluggins pack, in which it shows :

MySupport (Activated) Modify
Announcement The File that needs to be modified is not where it should be
MyNetwork ProfileComments The File that needs to be modified is not where it should be
anyone???
You are confusing Plugins Alerts Pack with MySupport. They are separated plugins, the first one just brings MyAlerts integration to MySupport and nothing else.

Double check what .m. said above.
I have triple checked it. Also .m. asked me to provide to see ftp details and admin details. that i have to look for the problem but he said that he could not see why pluggin is not getting installed as is.
^ though this plugin was not on top priority for you, I could not get required time to work on it for your forum.
this plugin is working on many forums - as is (without any modifications in the main files)
I was really puzzled why it is not shown at the admin permissions and then at the configuration menu.
unfortunately haste makes waste
@.m., it was not like i was in hurry, i knew i did add files as said, but wanted to know why not appearing as it should have been? But thanks that you even tried to look for it. And i really do not want you to make any changes in the main files, in case if the problem ever occurred, i would not be able to know what to do. so i rather asked you not to do anything much. I might try to change my host but lets see how long this will work.
thanks again for trying to help.
Solution: Do not use any instant script installer to avoid this, It might be one of the reason. It is now working without any problem. I did manual installation of whole mybb.