MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank you/Like system do not work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a custom template, I installed the plugin succesfully but when i go to add a thanks it load with no limits and nothing happens. Then if i change the template to default i see that the thanks has been given.
But on the template i'm using the thank you is not shown.

Can someone know how to fix please?
you can compare postbit templates of the default theme and the custom theme to add missing variables

Quote:Templates Changed:

Show Thread Templates > showthreadText
Changes to include the jscript for the plugin.

Post Bit Templates > postbit
Changes to include the Add/Remove Thank You/Like button and the block for the Thank Yous/Likes for the default view.

Post Bit Templates > postbit_classic
Changes to include the Add/Remove Thank You/Like button and the block for the Thank Yous/Likes for the classic view.

Post Bit Templates > postbit_author_user
Changes to include the number of user's Thank Yous/Likes in the postbit stats of the user.

Member Templates > member_profile
Changes to include the section in user's profile to show Thank Yous/Likes stats.
Thank you for you detailed reply. I checked the templates and there are no differences in the custom template and the default template about the code pieces of this plugin. But... it still now work Sad

If you please can check:
showthread Template
postbit_classic Template
^ in the postbit_classic template at the bottom, add below code just above </table>
<tr style="{$post['tyl_display']}" id="tyl_{$post['pid']}">
	{$post['thankyoulike_data']}
</tr>

in the postbit template above code needs to be added at the bottom, just above </tbody></table>

AND in the postbit_author_user template, check if code %%TYL_NUMTHANKEDLIKED%%<br /> exists
I love you! It finally works really fine and quickly!!!!!
I have last question to do: how to change the style of the "Thank you" button?
I changed other postbit buttons in the postbit templates, but I do not find the thank you button template. Confused
I searched in the files also without solution!
They're under global templates: thankyoulike_button_add and thankyoulike_button_del
I do not have those templates Undecided
ACP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> Global templates -> thankyoulike_button_add and/or thankyoulike_button_del
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6pgReiH...p=drivesdk

If there is nothing like thankyoulike, try this:
ACP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> Search/Replace (tab) -> Search Template Titles type in the textbox:
thank
-> Find Templates -> Check if anything named thankyoulike_button_add and/or thankyoulike_button_del was found. -> Click them to edit

If nothing was found, you use outdated version of plugin (update it from Mods) or fail somehow at installation (make sure all files are uploaded and reinstall it).
Solved this final issue too. Thanks to all Heart