MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.2.2 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Well done MyBB devs Smile
I'll upgrade as soon as I get home...at the moment I'm stuck in a public library after getting caught in a torrential downpour...I am soaked, and really shouldn't be using this compu...BZZZZZZTTT!!!!
Thanks! I successfully upgraded Smile
i did eventually too. thanks guys!
drpoodle Wrote:I am soaked, and really shouldn't be using this compu...BZZZZZZTTT!!!!
LMAO! Thanks for the laugh! I always like to start my day with a good one! Big Grin
judel Wrote:
drpoodle Wrote:I am soaked, and really shouldn't be using this compu...BZZZZZZTTT!!!!
LMAO! Thanks for the laugh! I always like to start my day with a good one! Big Grin
Which time zone are you in??? I posted that after I left work at 4:30pm!!! lol
I upgraded and everything should have looked fine. but after the upgrade it says:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function iif() in /home/tehranta/public_html/global.php(316) : eval()'d code on line 1

The admin CP works perfectly. Not the forums. why??
tlionhart Wrote:the upgrade is going all pear shaped...im getting error messages like:

'critical transfer error' in the ftp upload and as the page displays it says:

Warning: main(/home/.sites/104/site79/web/forums/inc/class_timers.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.sites/104/site79/web/forums/install/upgrade.php on line 20

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/.sites/104/site79/web/forums/inc/class_timers.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/.sites/104/site79/web/forums/install/upgrade.php on line 20
Be sure you have uploaded inc/class_timers.php to <your forum path>/inc folder.
arashpour Wrote:I upgraded and everything should have looked fine. but after the upgrade it says:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function iif() in /home/tehranta/public_html/global.php(316) : eval()'d code on line 1

The admin CP works perfectly. Not the forums. why??
iif is not a function of MyBB. You may of had a modified version of MyBB before upgrading, you should note these things before upgrading. Nothing "we" can do about that.

Oh. And great work devs, since I wasn't here when released.
Quote:iif is not a function of MyBB. You may of had a modified version of MyBB before upgrading, you should note these things before upgrading. Nothing "we" can do about that.

So I close down m,y forums!!!! THANKS A LOT!!!
arashpour Wrote:
Quote:iif is not a function of MyBB. You may of had a modified version of MyBB before upgrading, you should note these things before upgrading. Nothing "we" can do about that.

So I close down m,y forums!!!! THANKS A LOT!!!
I believe iif is a function in the conditionals mod - did you happen to have that installed?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11