MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Man Running theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Man Running is a unique theme I'm developing that will hopefully go down well with you, the MyBB board owners.

If anyone is interested in developing or purchasing the design please send me a message. I'm no expert in the Mybb platform but hopefully this will be the start of a series of unique themes for you all to enjoy.

[Image: VO3er1G.png]

Check out these mobile ready concepts for MR theme.

[Image: 7pK9Fj8.png]
[Image: vRJxvZ1.png]
Looks nice from what I see. Although I'd be interested in seeing detailed screenshots.
(2013-07-01, 05:47 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Looks nice from what I see. Although I'd be interested in seeing detailed screenshots.

What would you like to see in more depth and i'll upload a screenshot for you Smile
Can you show us profile and postbit in the mobile and desktop views? Or is the mobile just concept and not coded yet?
(2013-07-01, 06:15 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Can you show us profile and postbit in the mobile and desktop views? Or is the mobile just concept and not coded yet?

It's all concept mate.
Looks awesome!
Oh Zeoabyss if your reading this, I apologise your avatar was awesome so I stole it...and your name Toungue

(2013-07-01, 06:45 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Looks awesome!

thank you Euan T.
The updated screenshot is great. I'm fan of blue and lavender colors. Also gives a simply yet refreshing looks.

Nice one and looking forward to release. I assume it'd be sold in general to all and not just to one person?
(2013-07-01, 08:46 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]The updated screenshot is great. I'm fan of blue and lavender colors. Also gives a simply yet refreshing looks.

Nice one and looking forward to release. I assume it'd be sold in general to all and not just to one person?

I'm debating whether to do this as a free project, so I can get used to Mybb 1.8.

Added a poll, honest feedback would be nice.
Sheesh, I hope you can edit the poll. Not wanting to pay anything does not necessarily mean hatred, so you are skewing the results.
Pages: 1 2